Reichhardt & Ebe
The R&E team strives to provide lasting solutions to engineering challenges that are cost effective and provide the best possible product to meet public agency goals. We provide innovative, responsive and customized engineering solutions and services to enhance the environment and quality of life in the communities that we serve.When it is in the best interest of the client we form project design teams that include outside consultants as well as client staff. This expanded team approach enables us to leverage other professionals with specialized capabilities and local knowledge to design quality projects that fully meet the needs and objectives of the specific client and project.
Our firm maintains a complete state-of-the-art CADD department expertly trained in the field of design, modeling and mapping and our quality administrative group provides excellent support of the technical staff.
Our mission is to be recognized as a stable, reliable and responsive organization that provides its customers with creative and innovative engineering solutions and proficient construction management services.
We have developed deep-rooted institutional values that place “People First.”
- Safety in the work place and in the field is of paramount concern.
- Professionalism in conduct, presentation and in service delivery.
- Respect for our clients, community, environment and our employees.
- Honesty in relationships, business practices and products.
- Teamwork in developing designs, carrying out projects and assisting clients.
- Quality and Dedication in the work products we deliver.
- Openness in communication, management of people and with our customers.
- American Public Works Association 2021 Project of the Year Award – 7th Street Rehabilitation, City of Lynden
- American Public Works Association 2020 Project of the Year Award – Downtown Flood Protection, City of Mount Vernon
- Northwest Construction Consumer Council 2020 Distinguished Project Award – College Way Widening, City of Mount Vernon
- American Society of Civil Engineers Local Civil Engineering Achievement Award – 14th Street Bridge, City of Lynden
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Seattle Section, 2013 Local Civil Engineering Achievement Honor Award for Water Resources – Cottonwood Neighborhood Drainage Improvements, Whatcom County Public Works
- Josh VanderYacht Memorial Park, Deming WA
- Jerrod Fadden Memorial Picnic Shelter, Sumas WA
- Lynden Christian School, Lynden WA
- Mount Baker Rotary, Bender Field Sports Park, Lynden WA
- Dakota Creek Kayak Launch, Blaine WA
- Nooksack Valley Reformed Church, Nooksack WA
- Boys & Girls Club of America, Ferndale WA
- Boys & Girls Club of America, Lynden WA
- Boys & Girls Club of America, Blaine WA
- Faith Community Church, Lynden WA
- Star Park, Ferndale WA
- Ebenezer Christian School, Lynden WA