Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering
Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering, Inc. (R&E) is seeking an experienced Project Engineer / Project Manager with a great opportunity for personal and professional growth and development.
The Project Engineer / Project Manager is a member of the R&E engineering team and works closely with other project engineers, project managers, R&E principals, technical and administrative staff as well as R&E clients, and construction contractors. The Project Engineer / Project Manager is responsible for preparing designs and managing construction for municipal and private infrastructure projects. This work includes managing design teams including subconsultants, coordination and communication with the client, managing overall project scope, schedule and budget. Work includes office and field tasks, developing plans, specifications, and estimates, construction engineering, construction management, aiding in marketing efforts, development of scopes of work, development of fees and budgets, project management including providing direction and oversight to other engineers and technical staff as well as communicating with clients, contractors, and office staff.
QUALIFICATIONS – Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- B.S. Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Washington
- 5 years’ experience as civil project engineer
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Abilities and familiarity with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate with clients, ownership group and coworkers in a positive interactive manner.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license with proof of insurance by the time of hire.
- Candidates are subject to a satisfactory background check prior to employment.
For full job description, please click here Civil Project Engineer – Project Manager_Job Description
- Starting pay: $40 – $70/hour based on starting experience; candidates may receive higher pay based on engineering experience level
- Retirement plan with company match
- Other benefits including company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A relaxed and friendly office atmosphere
- Project diversity
- Work/life balance
- Bonuses averaging 3 to 6% of employee wages
- Company retreats
- Training opportunities
- Upward mobility opportunities
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? If so, please complete the Job Application Form (click here: Job Application Form) and submit it with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. First consideration given to applications received by October 7, 2022. Open until filled. Reichhardt & Ebe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org