Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering
Reichhardt & Ebe Engineering, Inc. (R&E) is seeking an entry level full-time CAD Drafter / Civil Engineering Technician to assist in the design and construction management of municipal transportation and utility projects.
- Competitive pay range of $21.50 to $27.50 per hour
- Retirement plan with company match
- Other benefits including company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A relaxed and friendly office atmosphere
- Project diversity
- Work/life balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company retreats/trips
- Training opportunities
- Upward mobility opportunities
- On-site gym facilities
WHO WE ARE
Our firm has provided engineering services in the northwest Puget Sound for the past 30 years. We’re a small civil engineering firm of about 20 employees located in beautiful Whatcom County – A hub for outdoor activities nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the San Juan Islands. Our office is 12 miles from Bellingham, 100 miles north of Seattle, and 50 miles south of Vancouver, Canada. We love where we live and work, and we think you would too!
WHAT WE DO
R&E specializes in municipal design engineering and construction management for local agencies. We focus on building long lasting client relationships and quality products. We are proud of the work we do and enjoy seeing our projects translated from paper to reality. Our employees are able to participate in all stages of the project from concept to design, and through construction. Our projects are diverse, ranging from roadways to utilities to bridges to parks and pedestrian trails, and range in value from tens of thousands to tens of millions of dollars.
- Create detailed dimensional drawings, design layouts, base maps, 3d models and details for civil engineering projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Calculate dimensions, and material quantities.
- Collect, analyze and reduce filed information, review design documents, read and use topographic maps, graphs, and diagrams to provide data for engineering designs.
- Develop and review project cost estimates.
- Prepare technical reports and document project activities.
- Assist with the inspection of project construction and evaluate conformance with design drawings and specifications.
- Plan and conduct field surveys to review and analyze details of project sites.
- Enrolled in a Civil Engineering Technology program or completion of a Civil Engineering Technology degree.
- The ability to develop plans and maps using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a productive team member as well as work independently.
- The desire and ability to learning and continuing professional development.
- Problem solving abilities with a positive attitude.
- Client and quality-focused
- Organized and motivated
- Possess the ability to visualize in 3 dimensions
- Possess an aptitude for technology
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? If so, please complete the following application form [Job Application Form] and submit it with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. First consideration given to applications received by February 28, 2023. Reichhardt & Ebe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org